This position will be responsible for the design, development, installation, monitoring, maintenance, and enhancement of Microsoft 365 applications and solutions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for solving problems by leveraging modern technology.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Sets up back-up mechanisms for production environments and test disaster recovery mechanisms
- Improves the product environment and practices used by the software developers
- Evaluates Operation teams processes and automates repetitive and temporary solutions
- Leads the maintenance and creation of automatic deployment of software builds to the test and production environments, enabling the operations team to easily and consistently deploy new software products
- Drives the automation and continuous improvement of the software delivery process
- Manages the continuous integration services maintenance and configuration, ensuring the build environment is meeting the needs of the software developers
- Monitors system development and maintenance and ensures that staff at all technical levels are informed of the health of our systems
- Strong working knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in Microsoft Graph API development
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- At least 3 years of professional experience designing and implementing secure M365 application development service offerings leveraging the Microsoft stack including some or all of: Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Identity Platform, SharePoint Framework, Web Part development, SharePoint and Teams solution packaging, Adaptive Cards, Office UI Fabric (Fluent UI), and Actionable Messages, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse, Visual Studio Enterprise, Visual Studio Code, and Azure DevOps.
- 3+ years Azure and M365 environment provisioning and support experience
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong practical experience in developing PowerShell scripts for configuration, troubleshooting and data management
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 5+ years
- High School Grad / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plantation, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A