At NextEra Energy, we are taking our Senior Compliance Analyst role to the next level. These talented employees are the drivers of excellence. Successful individual will assist Manager to manage and coordinate NextEraEnergy Inc’s compliance activities, both internally and externally to ensure complete compliance by working directly with Business Units to implement a sustainable culture of compliance. Provide interpretive guidance and training; and oversee the development of business unit controls for new regulations or new business initiatives.
- Assisting the Manager(s) in the development and delivery of training modules
- Maintaining all electronic files, reports, filed documents, etc. related to compliance activities.
- Monitoring compliance activities at NERC, and Regional entities and inform Manager(s) and Director(s) well as Business Unit Compliance Leads/Subject Matter Experts of new developments, including new or revised Reliability Standard
- Maintaining NextEra Energy’s Reliability Standards Compliance intranet site as an educational and informational sharing tool, including maintaining an electronic library of all relevant FERC Orders, cases, NERC, and Regional entity proceedings; updating, as necessary, the intranet to provide relevant information to Business Units; developing a question and answer page in the intranet for most frequently asked questions about the Reliability Standards.
- Assisting the Manager(s) and Director(s) in the development and delivery of the NERC enterprise compliance program communication and marketing strategy.
- Maintaining and overseeing the Corporate Tracking Compliance Information Management System (SharePoint or other system)
- Supporting the Manager(s) in the internal-assessments/self-corrections as specified in the Compliance Plan with particular attention to technical subject matter and compliance processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: 0+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High School Grad / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jupiter, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A